Back to previous page

Application and permit for disposition of Human Remains

Notice above the red bar where it says "at sea off the coast of San Diego. If you don't have this form, you must take the original death certificate to:

San Diego County Vital Records 

851 Rosecrans Street

San Diego, CA 92110

and pay $11.00. They will give this form to you.